Virtual Reality to Improve Social Perspective Taking in Youth with Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: Disruptive Behavior Disorder
Age: Between 9 - 12 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Aged 9-12
- Meet DSM-5 criteria for oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), conduct disorder (CD), or Other Specified or Unspecified Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorder
- Must live with child participant
- Reliable reporter of child's personality and behavior
- Bipolar disorder, any disorder involving psychosis, pervasive developmental disorders, current or past substance use disorder, or current major depressive disorder
- History of neurological problems (e.g., epilepsy, traumatic brain injury)
- Contraindications for MRI
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required