ARE YOU A CANCER SURVIVOR? Join Our Study and Help Researchers Learn More About the Impact of Exercise On Health!
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: teen | cancer survivor | child | kids | Cancer | adolescent | physical activity | teenagers | oncology | young adult | teenager | 1704958758 | fitness | teens | children | exercise | kid
Age: Between 15 - 39 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Can read and speak English. The participant is able to comprehend and state 3 health and/or
- wellness goals.
- History of cancer, other than non-melanoma skin cancer
- If received cytotoxic chemotherapy, at least 3 months out from the last dose; if received surgery and/or radiation, completed at least 2 months prior. Subjects are eligible if placed on maintenance such as low dose chemotherapy, hormonal or antibody therapy, either with curative or palliative intent.
- Subjects with plans for cancer-directed surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy within the study period are not eligible.
- If subjects have received a Hematopoietic stem cell transplant as part of treatment, they are considered eligible after 1-year post-infusion date.
- Must have access to or own a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a camera with data and/or internet connection capabilities
- Evidence of significant liver dysfunction, congestive heart failure, unstable cardiovascular disease
- Identifiable needs outside the scope of practice of the Cancer Exercise Specialist determined by the Research Staff
- Severe Neurological disorder (ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, etc.), other than chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy or brain cancer
- Baseline HIGH categorization physical activity per the International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ)
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required