One-On-One Exercise Program In Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors With a Certified Clinical Cancer Exercise Specialist (Randomized Exercise and Cancer Study)
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: teen | cancer survivor | child | kids | Cancer | adolescent | physical activity | teenagers | oncology | young adult | teenager | 1704958758 | fitness | teens | children | exercise | kid
Age: Between 15 - 39 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- History of cancer
- At least three months off of cytotoxic chemotherapy (note: hormone therapy/maintenance therapy is permitted)
- Can read and speak English
- Must have access to or own a smartphone, tablet it computer with camera and data, and/or internet capabilities.
- Evidence of significant liver dysfunction, congestive heart failure, cardiovascular disease
- History of CNS tumor
- Down’s Syndrome
- Unable to perform aerobic and/or strength exercises with full range of motion (limb immobilization, limb amputation, or surgical complications.
- Neurological disorder
- Baseline exercise of 30 minutes per day three times a week already being performed