A Randomized Control Trial to Assess the Efficacy of a Gamified Mobile Application Intervention to Increase Physical Activity and Reduce Anxiety in Adults with Autism Spectrum Diagnoses (ASD).
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: Autism Spectrum Diagnoses (ASD).
Age: Between 18 - 60 Years
Gender: Male or Female
(1) diagnosed with an autism spectrum condition and co-occurring anxiety by a qualified professional,
(2) aged between 18 and 60 years,
(3) able to ambulate without an assistive device (ex: wheelchair, crutches, etc.),
(4) cognitively able to understand the purpose of this study.
(5) have access to a supported device (smart phones with Android 4.4+ or iOS 12.0+ operating system), and
(6) when necessary, have parent/caregiver permission to use the device.
(1) Adults with orthopedic or other health conditions that interfere with independent ambulation or the ability to engage in study procedures (e.g. aggressive behavior).
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required