Effects of Kinesio tape on Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: Healthy Volunteers
Age: Between 18 - 30 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Ages 18 years old to 30 years old.
- Participating in any strengthening exercises or activities of the upper extremities for the past month.
- Regularly (~2x per month) participating in strengthening exercises or activities that include lengthening actions of the upper extremity for the past 6 months.
- Any injury or surgery to the neck or upper extremity in the past 6 months
- Open or scabbed wounds in the arm area to be taped
- Known allergies to the tape or medical adhesive bandages
- If skin irritation develops to the tape
Session exclusion criteria:
- Taking pain medications on days of testing, prior to testing sessions.
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required