A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ruxolitinib in Participants With COVID-19–Associated ARDS Who Require Mechanical Ventilation (RUXCOVID-DEVENT)
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: COVID-19 | ARDS | COVID19 | COVID | ventilation
Age: Between 18 - 100 Years
Gender: Male or Female
• Participant or health proxy must provide informed consent before any study assessment is performed.
• Male or female participants aged ≥ 18 years.
• Participants with coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) infection confirmed ≤ 2 weeks prior to randomization by any test with local regulatory approval.
• Participants who are intubated and receiving mechanical ventilation due to COVID-19–associated ARDS and have a PaO2/FiO2 of
≤ 300 mmHg within 6 hours of randomization.
• Participants with lung imaging showing bilateral or diffuse pulmonary infiltrates on chest x-ray or CT scan.
Recruitment StatusEnrolling By Invitation
If you need help finding a study or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (888) 264-0005.