Quantifying Endothelial Dysfunction and Inflammatory Changes in Low-Risk Chest Pain Patients with Associated Anxiety Identified in the ED: A Recruitment Pilot Study
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: anxiety | endothelial dysfunction | chest pain | emergency room | depression | ER
Age: Between 30 - 100 Years
Gender: Male or Female
• Adult ED patients (≥30yoa) presenting to the ED at IU Health Methodist
• Chief complaint of chest pain
• HEART Score of 0-3 indicating Major Adverse Cardiac Events (MACE) risk equivalent to ≤2%
• Scores ≥15 on either or both of the Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7 item scale (GAD-7) or Patient Health Questionnaire 8 item scale (PHQ-8) indicating severe anxiety and/or depression respectively.
• Able to speak and understand English
Recruitment StatusEnrolling By Invitation
If you need help finding a study or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (888) 264-0005.