Impulsive Decision Reduction Training for Youth (IDRT-Y)
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: teen | disruptive behaviors | adolescent | disruptive behavior | risky decisions | decision-making | disruptive | teenagers | risky decision | youth | cognitive behavioral therapy | therapy | teenager | CBT | child | counseling | teens | adolescents | children | decision making | risky decision-making
Age: Between 10 - 17 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Children ages 10-12 and adolescents ages 13-17 years old with and without disruptive behavior disorders or substance use disorders
- Willingness to engage in 8 sessions of therapy over a period of 8 weeks to reduce risky decision making
- English speaking and can read English at a fourth-grade reading level
- Legal guardian of a child/adolescent participating in the study
- English speaking and can read English at an eight-grade reading level
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required