Women's Skin Health Study: Genital Self-Image, Sexual Function, Quality of Life, and Healthcare Experiences of Women With Vulvar and Non-Vulvar Inflammatory Dermatoses
What Is This Study About?
Researchers at Purdue University are conducting a study designed to understand the patient experience of women with chronic inflammatory skin conditions to identify ways to improve healthcare for this population.
Specifically, this study will investigate the impact of inflammatory skin conditions on personal well-being and sexual health.
Who Is Eligible To Participate?
- Ages 18 and Older
- Have been diagnosed with an inflammatory vulvar or non-vulvar skin condition
What is Involved?
- Complete an online questionnaire (approx. 20 minutes)
- Choose to be entered into a drawing to win a $25 gift card
- IRB Number: 812-2020 (PURDUE)
- Research Study Identifier: TX11233
- Principal Investigator: Andrea DeMaria
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required