A Depression and Opioid Pragmatic Trial in Pharmacogenetics (ADOPT PGx) - Depression Arm
- Individuals at least 8 years of age,
- With a diagnosis of depression with at least 3 months of symptoms,
- Anticipated need for revised or new medication for depression, and
Seen within IU Health and/or Eskenazi Health system.
- IRB Number: 2009028572 - Depression
- Research Study Identifier: TX11281
- Principal Investigator: Todd Skaar
Recruitment StatusEnrolling By Invitation
If you need help finding a study or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (888) 264-0005.