HOOSIERS, WE NEED YOUR HELP! Join Our Study and Help Prevent Fatal Opioid Overdoses in Indiana!
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Speak, read and understand English
- In overall good physical health
- Must live in Boone, Hancock, Monroe, Dearborn or Madison county in Indiana
- Must not already be certified as a first responder (e.g. healthcare professional, police officer, sheriff, firefighter, paramedic)
- Complete a short (up to 30 minutes) self-paced online training to learn how to administer Naloxone/Narcan, the life-saving drug used to treat opioid overdoses
- Complete online questionnaires at the beginning and end of the study
- As part of participating, a Naloxone/Narcan nasal spray kit will be shipped to your home
- Participants will receive up to $10 in gift cards for completing the study requirements (a $5 gift card for completing the pre-study questionnaire and Naloxone/Narcan training; another $5 gift card for completing the post-study questionnaire)
Recruitment StatusEnrolling By Invitation
If you need help finding a study or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (888) 264-0005.