ADULTS NEEDED FOR COGNITIVE TASK STUDY
Researchers at Indiana University are looking for adults to take part in a study involving clinical interviews, questionnaires, and a cognitive task.
What Is Involved?
Study participation will consist of two independent sessions:
Session One (approx. 30 minutes-1½ hours)
- Structured interview about your past mental health
- Demographic questionnaires
- Self-report questionnaires pertaining to personality, emotional, and behavioral challenges
Session Two (approx. 2 hours)
- A urine drug screen
- A cognitive task
- Heart rate and skin conductance measurement
- Eight (8) saliva samples
- Three self-report questionnaires
All visits will take place in-person at the IUPUI Health Sciences Building in Indianapolis, IN and will take between 2½ - 4 hours total.
Participants will be paid $12 per hour of participation and can earn $25-35 total for completing all study tasks.
Who Is Eligible?
· Adults between 18-40 years of age
· At least 6 months abstinence from illicit substance use (e.g., marijuana)
· Speak/read/write in English as your first language
· Have normal or corrected-to-normal hearing and vision
· Have successfully completed high school
· Are in overall good physical health
· Do not have current (at least 6 months) psychiatric illness
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING? Please email email@example.com with the subject line “Cognitive Task Study,” and include the following information:
2. Times/day for a 10-minute preliminary phone interview to determine eligibility
You may also contact the study team directly at (317) 278-3455
- IRB Number: 1902373909 HC
- Research Study Identifier: TX11347
- Principal Investigator: William Hetrick
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required