CHILDREN AND YOUNG ADULTS NEEDED FOR STUDY ON QUALITY OF LIFE DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Researchers at Indiana University are looking for children and young adults to take part in a study to better understand how their quality of life is being affected during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
This research study is looking at the effects the pandemic has had on the quality of life and physical activity of both children and young adults with permanent pacemakers and defibrillators, as well as the general pediatric population.
Who is Eligible
- Must be 8-25 years of age
- Must speak English as their primary language
- Do not currently have an implanted cardiac medical device
- Are not currently a ward of the state
What is Involved
- A one-time 30-minute phone survey
- The survey will include approximately 60 health questions
- The survey can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you
Participants who complete the phone survey will receive a $5 e-gift card to Amazon or Starbucks.
Study Title: Physical Activity and Quality of Life of Children with Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices During the COVID-19 Pandemic of 2020
- IRB Number: 10173
- Research Study Identifier: TX11355
- Principal Investigator: Joseph Needleman