STUDY SEEKING WORKING MOTHERS TO EXPLORE BARRIERS TO BREASTFEEDING
Researchers at the University of Notre Dame are looking for women to take part in a study exploring barriers to breastfeeding for working mothers in academia.
Your participation will help researchers to assess the status and degree of workplace support and barriers experienced by current and former (within the past ten years) breastfeeding mothers simultaneously working as faculty and staff in U.S. colleges and universities.
Who is Eligible?
- Women at least 18 years of age or older
- English must be primary language (reading/writing)
- Were/Are employed by a U.S. college or university
- Have breastfed and/or pumped breastmilk while working in a U.S. college or university within the past 10 years
What is Involved?
- Complete a one-time online survey (15-20 minutes)
INTERESTED? Please Follow The Link To Take Our Online Survey: Working Moms and Breastfeeding Survey
- IRB Number: 20-12-6330 ND
- Research Study Identifier: TX11356
- Principal Investigator: Mimi O’Malley