STUDY SEEKING WORKING MOTHERS TO EXPLORE BARRIERS TO BREASTFEEDING
Your participation will help researchers to assess the status and degree of workplace support and barriers experienced by current and former (within the past ten years) breastfeeding mothers simultaneously working as faculty and staff in U.S. colleges and universities.
- Women at least 18 years of age or older
- English must be primary language (reading/writing)
- Were/Are employed by a U.S. college or university
- Have breastfed and/or pumped breastmilk while working in a U.S. college or university within the past 10 years
- Complete a one-time online survey (15-20 minutes)
- IRB Number: 20-12-6330 ND
- Research Study Identifier: TX11356
- Principal Investigator: Mimi O’Malley
Recruitment StatusEnrolling By Invitation
If you need help finding a study or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (888) 264-0005.