Are you 65 or older and live in Indiana? We Want To Hear From You!
Researchers at Indiana University are seeking volunteers living in Indiana to take part in a study exploring technology designed for older adults.
Your participation will help researchers to better understand how to create better technologies for older adults.
Who is Eligible
- Adults ages 65 or older
- Must be living independently (i.e., not live in a nursing home or with a full-time caregiver)
- Must speak and read English
- Must live in a city, rural/small town or county in Indiana (population of less than 100,000)
What is Involved
- For the study, participants will be asked to take part in an interview (around 90 minutes).
- The interview will be conducted remotely via phone call or Zoom video call and can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you
- All the interviews will be audio recorded for data collection purposes.
- Participants will receive a $10 gift card for their time.
If you are interested in participating in this study or know someone who might be interested, please submit your information using the provided form below.
You may also reach out to the study team directly by contacting Clara Caldeira via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRB Number: 11179
- Research Study Identifier: TX11367
- Principal Investigator: Katherine Connelly
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required