NEW DENTAL STUDY SEEKING CHILDREN AGES 10-14
Researchers at the Indiana University School of Dentistry are looking for children (ages 10-14) to take part in a dental health study.
Who is Eligible
- Children ages 10-14 in good general health
What is Involved
- You and your child will be asked to attend 5 study visits over the course of 1 year at the Oral Health Research Institute on IUPUI campus in Indianapolis, IN
- Your child will brush with a provided toothpaste and toothbrush twice daily for the duration of the study (1 year)
- You and your child will get paid to attend a screening visit ($10 you/$25 your child/$15 for travel), whether your child qualifies or not
- If your child qualifies to participate, you and your child will also get paid for each of the remaining visits
If your child would like to participate in this study, please submit your information using the provided form below. You may also reach out to the study team directly at (317) 274-3740 or email: email@example.com
- IRB Number: 2009831434
- Research Study Identifier: TX11372
- Principal Investigator: Domenick Zero, DDS, MS
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required