Adults Needed for Study on Understanding Health and Wellness After Traumatic Brain Injury!
ARE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND HAVE HAD A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY (TBI) AT LEAST 12 MONTHS AGO? We Need Your Help!
Researchers at IU School of Medicine and Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana researchers are looking for adults to take part in a study on understanding health and wellness after traumatic brain injury (TBI).
This study is funded by the Indiana Traumatic Spinal Cord and Brain Injury Research Fund Grant Program.
Your participation will help researchers to learn what factors are influencing health and wellness after a traumatic brain injury (TBI) and to use this information to create treatments that will hopefully improve quality of life for people with TBI.
Who is Eligible
- 18 years of age or older
- Have had a traumatic brain injury (TBI) at least 12 months ago (or longer)
What is Involved
Interested participants will first complete a phone screening to determine eligibility.
If you are eligible and choose to participate, you will be asked to do the following:
- One interview (15-30 min) with a research assistant to collect demographic and relevant medical history information (the interview can be done via phone, Zoom or in-person and at a time that is convenient for you).
- Complete one electronic or paper mail-out survey (30-60 min) on your own.
- Participants will receive up to $60 for completing the study requirements ($10 for the phone/Zoom interview and $50 for the independent surveys).
**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS STUDY, please submit your contact information using the form below.
**You may also reach out to the study team directly by contacting the InterFACE Center at (317) 329-2380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Title: Understanding Health and Wellness After Traumatic Brain Injury
- IRB Number: 11155
- Research Study Identifier: TX11410
- Principal Investigator: Dawn Neumann, PhD
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required