Improving Overall Quality of Life for Uterine Fibroid Patients
DID YOU KNOW?... Uterine fibroids affect 26 million US reproductive-aged women, making it among the most common and costly reproductive health conditions AND the primary risk factor associated with uterine fibroids is being of the Black race, indicating significant health disparities.
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are assigned female sex at birth
- Have been diagnosed with uterine fibroids
- Don’t have any other serious health conditions
- Are currently experiencing symptoms related to uterine fibroids such as pain and/or heavy menstrual bleeding
- Live within 75 miles of Tippecanoe or Marion county
- Participate in a 90 minute Zoom or phone interview to share insights and perspectives related to healthcare access, uterine fibroids diagnosis and treatment, and overall experiences as a patient living with uterine fibroids.
- Patients will receive a gift card for completing the interview.
**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS STUDY, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO TAKE OUR SURVEY TO SEE IF YOU MAY QUALIFY
- IRB Number: 2021-365 (PURDUE)
- Research Study Identifier: TX11417
- Principal Investigator: Andrea DeMaria
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required