Older Adults Living in Indiana Needed for Research Study!
ARE YOU AGE 65 OR OLDER AND LIVING IN INDIANA? Join Our Study!
Researchers at Indiana University are looking to interview older adults who are living alone or with a spouse/partner to better understand how older adults maintain their health and well-being in their communities.
Your participation will help researchers learn more about how older adults experience aging across different geographic settings and community resources.
Who is Eligible
- Adults 65 years of age or older
- Must currently be living in Indiana alone or with a spouse/partner
- Must not be living in a long-term care facility (i.e., nursing, assisted living, or retirement home)
What is Involved
- Complete a one-time interview (60-90 min) either by telephone or virtually
- Participants will receive a $25 gift card for completing the interview
How to Participate
**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS STUDY, please submit your information using the provided form below.
** You may also reach out to the study team directly by contacting Kenzie Mintus, Ph.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Study Title: Understanding Older Adults' Experiences of Aging in the Community
- IRB Number: 2002524387
- Research Study Identifier: TX11473
- Principal Investigator: Kenzie Mintus, PhD