Examination of the informed consent process as experienced by patients who have undergone a chemoembolization radioembolization or transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) procedure
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPS) procedure | radioembolization | chemoembolization
Age: Between 0 - 100 Years
Gender: Male or Female
1. Age 18 years and older
2. Underwent a chemoembolization, radioembolization or de novo TIPS procedure in the prior three months
3. Participated in the IC process and signed the consent form for the TIPS procedure
4. Able to read, write, and speak English.
5. Agrees to complete the Newest Vital Sign (NVS) assessment.
1. Family member or healthcare representative provided consent.
2. Had a revision of the TIPS procedure
3. Had repeated chemoembolization or radioembolization procedures
4. Documented history of dementia.
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required