CAMCI: Advancing the Use of Computerized Screening in Healthcare
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: healthy | tech | computerized screening | technology | healthcare
Age: Between 60 - 100 Years
Gender: Male or Female
- Adequate visual and auditory acuity to allow neuropsychological testing
- Able to read, write and understand study and test requirements
- Must live in the greater Indianapolis Area
- Any significant neurologic disease; such as multi-infarct dementia, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis or head trauma;
- History of major depression or other major psychiatric disorder, such as, schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required