A Phase III Randomized Trial for Newly Diagnosed High Risk B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia (B-ALL) Including a Stratum Evaluating Dasatinib (NSC#732517) in Patients With Ph-Like Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Sensitive Mutations
Are you eligible to participate in this study?
You may be eligible for this study if you meet the following criteria:
Conditions: acute lymphoblastic leukemia
Age: Between 1 - 30 Years
Gender: Male or Female
In order to be eligible to take part in this trial, patients must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 1 and 30 years of age
- Have a White Blood Cell Count of:
- Age 1-9.99 years: WBC >= 50 000/μL
- Age 10-30.99 years: Any WBC
- Have newly diagnosed B lymphoblastic leukemia (2008 WHO classification) (also termed B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia); patients with Down syndrome are also eligible
For a full list of participation criteria, please visit clinicaltrials.gov.
Contact the research team to learn more about this study.
Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required