Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOS) and Fatty Liver Research Trial
The study is to determine how often nonalcoholic fatty liver disease happens among women with PCOS and to understand the risk factors associated with it.
This is a one-time visit which will take about an hour and a half.
Study visit includes:
1. Questionnaires about your health history, eating and drinking habits
2. Ultrasound, and a Fibroscan of the liver.
3. Collection of urine and blood samples.
You will receive a gift card and a parking validation for participating in the study
- IRB Number: 1805564469
- Research Study Identifier: TX9194
- Principal Investigator: Niharika Samala, MD