David Haas, MD
1 "David Haas, MD" Investigator found.
David Haas, MD
- Pregnancy as a Window to Future Cardiovascular Health: Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes as Predictors of Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease. or the nuMoM2b Heart Health Study
- Determination of Cardiovascular Fitness And Validation of Reported Activity Through Objective Measures in Women After Pregnancy in The NuMoM2b-Heart Health Study Cohort
- Perinatal Database
- IMPROVE: Induction with MisoPRostol: Oral mucosa versus Vaginal Epithelium
- Effect of Gabapentin on Postoperative Pain Control after a Cesarean Section
- Continuation of Breastfeeding in Women Who Claim They Will Breastfeed Upon Hospital Discharge.
- Collection of Samples from Pregnant Women for the Evaluation of Preeclampsia (Pre-e) Biomarkers
- Analyzing the efficacy of Labetalol vs. Nifedipine in increasing the interval between diagnosis of hypertension and progression to pre-eclampsia.
- Retrospective review of Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy
- Pharmacokinetics and Modeling of Betamethasone Therapy in Threatened Preterm Birth
- Chronic Hypertension and Pregnancy (CHAP) Antihypertensive Therapy for Mild Chronic Hypertension during Pregnancy: A Pragmatic Multicenter Randomized Trial
- TREETOP: A multicenter assessment of a spontaneous preterm birth risk predictor
- Clinical evaluation of PRO-MComplete as an aid in determination of rupture of fetal membranes
- BUILD - Betamethasone Usage: Influence on Lung Development
- Clinical evaluation of PREMAQUICK in the prediction of preterm birth in women presenting with signs and symptoms of preterm labour.
- A comparison of maternal and neonatal outcomes in buprenorphine and methadone treatment in opiate dependent pregnancies
- Medical Optimization & Management of Pregnancies with Overt Type 2 Diabetes (MOMPOD)
- The Hoosier Moms Cohort
- Device for Early Detection of Preeclampsia in Pregnant Women's Usability Pilot Study
- The Building Blocks of Pregnancy Biobank: A biorepository of specimens and pregnancy outcomes.
- Pharmacokinetics of Understudied Drugs Used During Pregnancy
- Glyburide and Metformin for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Development of a Non-invasive test for the detection of intra-amniotic infection and preterm birth in women presenting with active preterm labor and intact amniotic membranes
- The effect of weight on the ability of oral contraceptive pills to prevent pregnancy.
- Sleep Patterns and Quality Substudy
- NICHD Nulliparous Pregnancy Outcomes Study: Monitoring Mothers-to-Be (nuMOM2b)
- A Pilot Study of CYP2D6 Screening for Adverse Drug Reactions to Hydrocodone in Breast Milk
- The Use of Maternal Serum Unconjugated Estriol for Monitoring the Prevention of Neonatal Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- A Multicenter Trial of the Efficacy and Safety of Diclegis for Nausea and Vomiting of Pregnancy in Pregnant Adolescents
- Determining the Pharmacodynamic Impact of Vaginal and IM Progestins on the Cervix