1 "Jared Brosch, MD" Investigator found.
Jared Brosch, MD
- A Phase II/III Randomized Double-blind Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Study of 2 Potential Disease Modifying Therapies in Individuals at Risk for and with Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer?s Disease
- A Phase 2 double-blind randomized placebo-controlled study of Nelotanserin versus placebo in patients with dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) experiencing REM sleep behaviors (RBD)
- A Phase 3 multicenter randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy safety and tolerability of AVP-786 (deuterated [d6]-dextromethorphan hydrobromide [d6-DM]/quinidine sulfate [Q]) for the treatment of agitation in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer's type
- A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Multiple Dose Study to Assess Efficacy Safety Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of ABBV-8E12 in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- "Protocol 17S-MC-HBEH Effect of LY3154207 on Cognition in Mild-to-Moderate Parkinson's Disease Dementia (PDD) (The PRESENCE Study)"
- "An Extension Study of ABBV-8E12 in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)"
- A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Single Ascending Dose Study to Assess the Safety Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of C2N-8E12 in Subjects with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- A Phase 2b double-blind randomized placebo-controlled study of RVT-101 in subjects with dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB)
- A Long-Term Extension Study of the Safety and Tolerability of RVT-101 in Subjects with Dementia with Lewy Bodies (DLB)
- A Phase 2 double-blind randomized placebo-controlled crossover study evaluating the effect of RVT-101 on gait and balance in subjects with Alzheimer's Disease Dementia with Lewy Bodies or Parkinson's Disease Dementia
- An open-label study of nelotanserin in patients with Lewy body dementia who have frequent visual hallucinations or REM sleep behaviors
- A Phase 3 Multicenter Long-term Extension Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AVP-786 (deuterated [d6] dextromethorphan hydrobromide [d6-DM]/quinidine sulfate [Q]) for the Treatment of Agitation in Patients with Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
- Protocol I5T-MC-AACG Assessment of Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of LY3002813 Alone and in Combination with LY3202626 in Early Symptomatic Alzheimer's Disease
- Delphia Research Study for Dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB)