1 "Timothy Mickleborough" Investigator found.
Timothy Mickleborough, PhD
- Carbohydrate ingestion for the attenuation of central fatigue in hypoxia
- Increased Levels of Progesterone Lead to Slower Time Trial Performance in Moderately Active Females
- Using deception to observe pacing strategies and measures of fatigue between competitive and cooperative scenarios
- Effect of Marine Lipid Fraction PCSO-524? on Airway Inflammation and Pulmonary and Respiratory Muscle Function in Non-Asthmatic Elite Runners
- Mechanical Unloading of the Respiratory System During 5-km Time Trials in Hypoxia
- Sensitivity of a preloaded time trial to varying glycogen levels.
- Effect of Carbohydrate Mouth Rinse on Blood Insulin and Blood Glucose During a 40km Cycling Time Trial
- Comparing Ventilatory mechanics between face mask and mouthpiece during high-intensity exercise
- Effectiveness of two different forms of marine oil, derived from the New Zealand green lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus) and krill oil (Euphausia superba), on indirect markers of muscle damage and soreness during recovery from muscle damaging exercise in untrained men: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial