1 "Timothy Mickleborough" Investigator found.
- Carbohydrate ingestion for the attenuation of central fatigue in hypoxia
- Increased Levels of Progesterone Lead to Slower Time Trial Performance in Moderately Active Females
- Using deception to observe pacing strategies and measures of fatigue between competitive and cooperative scenarios
- Effect of Marine Lipid Fraction PCSO-524? on Airway Inflammation and Pulmonary and Respiratory Muscle Function in Non-Asthmatic Elite Runners
- Mechanical Unloading of the Respiratory System During 5-km Time Trials in Hypoxia
- Sensitivity of a preloaded time trial to varying glycogen levels.
- Effect of Carbohydrate Mouth Rinse on Blood Insulin and Blood Glucose During a 40km Cycling Time Trial
- Comparing Ventilatory mechanics between face mask and mouthpiece during high-intensity exercise